Tips to get more deep cleaning achieved in your home...
- Pick up all the scatter
- Clear the clutter from areas expected to be cleaned
- Load the dishwasher
- Do not leave dirty dishes out in the kitchen
- Clear off counters (not kitchen appliances)
- If you have lots of beauty and hair products on your bathroom sink put most of it in a basket or Tupperware container
- Throw away empty shampoo bottles prior to our visit
- Have toys put away
- If you would like the exterior of your fridge cleaned, please remove magnets, pictures, etc.
- Put new garbage bags in the bottom of the garbage bins
- If you would like in the inside of your stove wiped out- run the self clean the night before we get there (but let us know)
- If you would like your sheets changed or fresh towels hung up- leave them beside each location for us
The less items we have to move... the more we will get cleaned for you 😁
We have clients that we have never met face-to-face. They leave us a key or code.
We have clients that meet us when we start then come back when we are finished.
Then we have clients that watch movies or do whatever they want... while we clean
The choice is yours 😊
For those of you that decide to stay home while we clean... we have had to make changes due to COVID
If you are able, please leave your home for the clean.
This is most preferred and we feel is the safest method.
(Most of our clients have cameras in their homes)
We understand that this may not possible for everyone.
Your cleaning fairy will arrive at your front door (wearing their mask if you are home)
We have a cycle that we follow for all homes so please do not ask them to start or finish in "certain" rooms unless this is agreed upon before your scheduled clean or if you're working from home.
If you are working from home, in your office, please let us into that room first so we can clean it and not disturb you for the remainder of the clean.
Our cleaning fairies are very sociable and we LOVE to chat!!! We ask that you please limit your conversations with us as this slows us down. We have a full schedule and is not fair to our next client waiting for us to arrive on time ❤️
We do not wear masks while cleaning as this is an extremely physical job and restricting air flow is not recommended during high levels of physical exertion.
We supply all of the cleaners 😊
We use your vacuum so if you could please leave it out for us, that is greatly appreciated 😁
‼️You must have a vacuum as we do not provide one due to cross contamination
Credit Card - Must notify us on the day of your clean or when booking
Cheques made payable to:
KJ Cleaners Inc.
(Must have the dot at the end)
‼️You (client) must deposit cheque into any TD Canada Trust Branch 2 days prior to your clean (no exceptions)
If your team did a fantastic job... tips are greatly appreciated 😊😍
Reviews on our Facebook Page are also a great way to let us know how we are doing 😊😍